The Parish of Walkerburn was created from the parishes of Innerleithen and Traquair in 1876 and a church building erected and later extended. In 2009 the building was closed and later sold. The congregation now meet in the Public Hall which was built by The Good Templar Movement, for Sunday worship and use the small meetings rooms for other groups. The hall does have disabled access and facilities including a toilet. There is limited car parking on the main road by the hall and parking can be found on other streets nearby.